The Wait is Over…
If you've been considering Restylane® treatment, there's no reason to wait. Follow the timeline above to learn about each step from beginning to end. A healthcare professional that can provide a smoother, more youthful appearance is just a click and a phone call away!
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin. Its job is to help provide fullness and elasticity. Over time, skin loses hyaluronic acid. And as it diminishes, skin loses volume, increasing the chance for wrinkles and folds to appear.
You have the power to influence your appearance:
Restylane® provides rejuvenating cosmetic beauty treatments for a natural, younger-looking you. Restylane® is well tolerated, non surgical and long lasting (usually around six months). There is no stopping aging skin, but the good news is, there is something you can do about it.
Here are the facts:
- Young skin is smooth and full, but as the skin starts to age, it loses that fullness. Restylane® can help restore that full, youthful look
- Restylane® is injected into the skin to restore volume to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Restylane® gives natural-looking results by restoring your skin's fullness
Restylane® - get beautiful, long-lasting results:
Restylane® adds volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
What is the Restylane® Regimen?
It's a way to ensure that you get the most from your Restylane® treatments.
According to a clinical study, Restylane® continued to provide results up to 18 months after initial treatment, when patients returned for a follow-up treatment at 4.5 or 9 months. In fact, at least 95% of patients continued to see improvement at 18 months. Click here for instructions for use.
Restylane® Regimen is easy to follow.
Achieving optimal correction with the Restylane® Regimen:
- Talk to your healthcare professional about how much Restylane® he or she recommends for your initial treatment. The amount may vary depending on your particular needs.
- At the time of your initial treatment, make an appointment for a follow-up treatment at 4.5 or 9 months later. This will help ensure that your beautiful results last for up to 19 months.
- Work with your healthcare professional to maintain a Restylane® Regimen that's right for you.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary from patient to patient and there is no guarantee of specific results.