Loss of Volume in Skin
One of the key effects of aging is the loss of volume in the skin. As the skin ages, volume loss and sagging skin can add years to one’s appearance. There are many options available for treating loss of volume or sagging. Your choice of treatment will depend on the area where the loss has occurred.
Fillers, or injectables, such as: Juvederm XC, Radiesse or Restylane can fill in wrinkles and add volume and lift to specific, targeted areas.
Some of the areas we treat with fillers are:
- Lips- Thin upper and lower or both
- Nasolabial folds- (Smile lines or laugh lines) lines that run from the corner of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette lines- lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth and make you look like you are frowning even when you are not.
- Cheeks- hollow or thin and sagging cheek areas make the face appear as if it is drooping and much older. Filler can add lift and a more youthful and firmer look.
- Hands- Filler can plump and firm to reveal more youthful looking hands.
Various laser treatments are available to stimulate collagen and tighten and firm the skin. The Sublime (link) laser treatment is a skin tightening treatment that firms loose and sagging skin on the face, neck, jowls and the body.
If you have questions about filler or laser and would like more information or a free consultation, call (770) 952-1977 to schedule.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary from patient to patient and there is no guarantee of specific results.