Gardner Dermatology accepts most insurance plans with the exception of Medicaid, PeachCare, and some Kaiser plans. Many of our medical procedures are covered by most insurance companies. If you are unsure if a procedure is covered, check with your insurance provider.
Medicare assignment is accepted by the practice.
All major insurance is accepted.
Please call the office to discuss your specific insurance plan.
Co-pay and deductible fees are to be paid at the time of services are rendered.
Since each insurance plan is different, we encourage you to read your plan and summary of health benefits carefully. Our staff will be happy to assist you in clarifying any unanswered questions you may have regarding your insurance coverage.
- Instructions for Our Patient Portal
- Laser Treatment - Instructions
- Instructions for Scheduled Allergy Test
- Financial Policy Acknowledgment
- Laser Hair Removal - Informed Consent
- Consent Form for Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Consent Acne Laser Treatment
- Consent for Coolsculpting
- Consent for Latisse
- Consent for Microdermabrasion
- Consent for Vitalize and Illuminize Peel
- Consent Sublative Laser Treatment
- Consult Mixto Fractional Checklist
- Mixto Fractional Medication Reminders and Appointments
- Consult Mixto: Pre-Op, Post-Op and Day Of Guidelines
- Ultherapy Consent Form
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary from patient to patient and there is no guarantee of specific results.