Laser Rejuvenation and Laser Resurfacing
Laser resurfacing of the face has been a major breakthrough for skin rejuvenation. It can be used for a variety of facial conditions, and the results are truly dramatic. The goal of laser skin resurfacing is simple; replace damaged skin with new, fresh skin. Techniques for skin resurfacing have made enormous advances, allowing patients to achieve nearly flawless complexions. With proper sun protection, home care and maintenance, results can last for many years.
Many laser resurfacing procedures allow for light, moderate or deep laser resurfacing. When light resurfacing is performed, patients can typically return to normal activities within three to five days.
The primary targets of laser skin resurfacing include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles of the face, especially around the upper lip, cheeks and forehead
- Loose eyelid skin
- Crow's-feet around the eyes
- Pucker marks, (smoker's lines) and frown lines
- Brown spots and splotchy, uneven skin tone
- Scars, especially acne scars
- Loose skin around the neck and jowls
Two categories of lasers are used for skin resurfacing are ablative and non-ablative. Gardner Dermatology & Med Spa’s staff can help you determine which treatment is best for your and your skin concerns. To find out if you could be a candidate for laser resurfacing or laser rejuvenation, or to learn more about any of our cosmetic laser procedures, call for a free consultation with a licensed aesthetician.
Laser Rejuvenation and Laser Resurfacing Procedures:
- Erbium Laser
- Mixto Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Sublative RF Rejuvenation
- Sublime Contouring
- Fotofacial-RF (IPL with Radio Frequency)
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary from patient to patient and there is no guarantee of specific results.